The Masteller Law Firm is located in “Old Town” Burleson, Texas. The firm’s practice areas include Business Law, Construction Law, Estate Law and Real Estate Law handling both transaction and litigation matters.
ROBERT J. MASTELLER III
Rob received his Juris Doctorate from St. Mary’s University where he participated on the Negotiations team, the Civil Justice Clinic and interned for the Honorable Judge Raymond Angelini of the 187th District Court.
Prior to becoming a lawyer, Rob Masteller graduated from Middle Tennessee State University with a Bachelor of Science in Concrete Industry Management.
Mr. Masteller is passionate about business and construction law and strives to have the Masteller Law Firm be an intricate part in the growth of our community. Likewise, he enjoys assisting individuals with their personal legal needs, whether it be a lawsuit or planning their estate.
On a personal note, Rob Masteller is married to Katie, an elementary school teacher in Burleson. Together, they have three children, Addison, Robbie and Harrison. Rob is also an active member of his local church.
Organizations, Memberships & Recognitions:
- Construction Law Section of the State Bar of Texas
- American Bar Association
- Johnson County Bar Association
- Over 100 Hours of Pro Bono Services (St. Mary’s Civil Justice Clinic)
- Alpha Tau Omega Fraternity – Pi Chapter
- National Science Foundation Engineering Scholarship recipient
- 1st Place ACI Concrete Construction Competition 2006